Registration for Chisinau Criterium, that which will take place on 11th of October 2015 is open.
Online registration is open from 20.08.2015 and is available until 09.10.2015.
The Pre-registration must necessarily pass all the athletes wishing to participate in races of the Chisinau Criterium 2015:
– Criterium (50 km) – the participation in this race is open to all having a bicycle, sport suits, helmets, and passports. Children must personally submit a written permission from their parents. The distance need to overcome in 2 hours.
– Velo Fun (15 km) – all interested cyclists on any type of bike.
Criterium cycling race will take place as a competition, the results will be recorded by a professional timing system, and each participant will be assigned in advance by a unique number and by an electronic chip. Participation in this race is subject to the entry fee.
The cost of the entry fee is:
- – Criterium (50 km) – 300 MDL
– Velo Fun (15 km) – participation is free
In order to register you must fill out a registration form and pay the entry fee.
This can be done in the following ways:
- – Online by credit card
- – Visa, Visa Electron or Master Card
- – By bank transfer within Victoria Bank network
- – Cash in the office of Simpals Company at 5, Neculce Street, till 09.10.2015 inclusively.
Only after all the procedures will be performed and the confirmation e-mail is received, the participant is considered to be officially registered in the Chisinau Criterium 2015.
When specifying the untrue data, the organizers of cycling race reserve the right to cancel the registration. The entry fee in this case will not be returned.
The participation in the non-competitive race Velo Fun 15 km is free.
The competition takes place in order to promote the cycling sport in Chisinau, healthy lifestyle, as well as revealing the best sportsmen among sports schools, amateurs and cycling clubs of Chisinau city.