October 11, 2015, held the fourth cycle race for survival Chisinau Criterium through the streets of Chisinau. Race Criterium (50 km) all the athletes had to finish in 2 hours and to overcome 50 km. As part of the bicycle race was Velo Fun (15 km) for everyone.
The first competitions were held in September 2014 with the support of the Moldovian Cycling Federation, and from 2015 are included in the Official calendar of sports events by the Ministry of Youth and Sport of the Republic of Moldova.
Watch this video and you will see how cyclists battled for the lead, overcame kilometers of wet asphalt and became heroes of cycling survival Chisinau Crtiterium 2015.
Cycling winners were determined in three age categories:
- 1st place – Andrey Sobeynikov (1:28:26)
- 2nd place – Danu Alexa (1:39:40)
- 3rd place – Pavel Baychev (1:43:30)
- 1st place – Oleg Mamaysky (1:28:25)
- 2nd place – Petru Aprodu (1:29:18)
- 3rd place – Artur Sukhih (1:42:13)
- 1st place – Yurii Ostashin (1:35:33)
- 2nd place – Yurii Antosyak (1:39:27)
Prizes were also given to the only two women Anna Cazacu and Nadezhda Bilsagaev, who dared to overcome 50 km on the wet asphalt, and raced to the end.
Next cycling Chisinau Criterium will be held September 18, 2016. Follow the news on criterium.md.