The registration for the yearly bike race Chisinau Criterium is open. The race will take place on the 28th of May, 2017. The start will be given on the Great National Assembly Square in the Chisinau center.
The preliminary registration must be done by all the sportsmen who wish to take part in the Criterium races (30 and 60 km) and Velo Fun (15 km). The participants are given the choice between two race distances with differential start line:
– 30 km (6 circles) – the both kind of bikes (mountain bike and road bike) that should be traversed in 85 minutes (1 hour 25 minutes);
– 60 km (12 circles) – both kind of bikes (mountain bike and road bike) that should be traversed in 170 minutes (2 hours 50 minutes).
Route: Great National Assembly Square – Stefan cel Mare Avenue – Izmail Street –Stefan cel Mare Avenue – T. Ciorba Street – Stefan cel Mare Avenue – Great National Assembly Square.
The Criterium bike race will be hold as a competition, the results will be fixed by a professional timing system, and each participant will be given in advance an individual number and an electronic chip. For the participation in this race it is imposed an entry fee.
The price of the entry fee is 300 MDL before the 1st May. Further the prices for the registration in the race will vary depending on the date of entry fee payment: beginning with 21st of May – 400 lei.
All the bicycle racer of Criterium will receive a participant start pack that includes:
- –branded backpack
- – t-shirt with the Chisinau Criterium symbolic
- – the start number with an incorporated electronic chip
- – information sheet
– Velo Fun (15km) — all wishing bike racer, on all bike types, can participate in the fun race through Chisinau city.
The participation in the 15 km fun race – Velo Fun, is not imposed an entry fee.
For registration is necessary to fill out the registration form and to pay the entry fee. Only after the accomplishment of the entire procedure and the receipt of an email with the confirmation the participant is considered officially registered in the Chisinau Criterium 2017.